In this article we are going to discuss Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme, before this we lets disucss about coronavirus, the lockdown has been caused due to coronavirus all over the world, which has made life difficult. India is also affected by this, according to official figures, so far more than 4 lakh people in India have fallen victim to this disease called the corona, out of which more than 12 thousand people have died. A large number of those who die are children and old men.
Keeping this disease in mind, the Government of Bihar has launched a scheme for children going to Anganwadi in the state which has been named as “Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme”
Under this scheme, pregnant women and Anganwadi babies who were earlier being given dry ration and food, are now being given financial assistance in its place. So that they can maintain themselves and their children properly without shortage of ration.
This plan of the Bihar government is indeed praiseworthy given this difficult time. The Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme will not only provide financial assistance to pregnant women, but their children will also get a healthy life. Along with this, they will not have to go to Anganwadi also which will help in creating social distance, which will reduce the risk of spreading of corona virus.
The Bihar government will transfer the financial assistance to the women directly into their accounts in a digital manner so that they do not have to face corruption.
How to apply Bihar Scholarship Online
Documents required for online application of Bihar Anganwadi Scheme
If you want to take advantage of “Vihar Anganbadai Yojana”, then the documents should be available with the applicant for this-
- Permanent / original residence certificate.
- Applicant should be enrolled in Anganwadi.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank account number
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number, and
- Passport size photo
Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Details
|Name of scheme||Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme|
|Initiated||By Bihar government|
|Qualified beneficiary||Pregnant women and infants enrolled in Anganwadi|
|an objective||Providing financial assistance to pregnant women and children during the Corona crisis|
|Authority||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)|
If you want to apply for Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme, follow the steps given below-
1. First of all, you should visit the official website of “Integrated Child Development Services of Bihar Government Social Welfare Department”, the department running this scheme http://www.icdsonline.bih.nic.in/ Gotta go to AANGAN / Main.aspx
2. After visiting this website, a page like this opens in front of you.
3. In it, you will see “Online registration for payment of the equivalent amount of hot cooked food and an equivalent amount in place of THR to the bank account in view of coronavirus infection to the already registered beneficiaries in Anganwadi under Bihar”.