Google has been unrivaled in the search engine for some time now, but every good thing has some flaws. The same is the case with the Google Search Bar. So we are here today to provide you the solutions for the same. The mission of Google is to make information accessible to everyone. With Google’s vision to provide an excellent experience to the user and what has helped you the most with your queries more than Google.
We will try to provide you the most viable solutions regarding your queries. We have tried to cover the most common issues that users like you and me face while browning through Google.
Remove Google Search Bar
Google wants to lock people into its ‘Google Ecosystem.’ That’s why you may see a small Google Search Bar taking up home screen space of your brand new Android phone. In case you don’t use the search bar, it is undoubtedly a wastage of home screen space and doesn’t look great. I keep the home screen of my device clean. So, we will be covering up how to remove Google Search Bar.
How to Remove Google Search Bar
Removing the Google Search Bar isn’t that difficult task to be done. It can be removed easily. In most devices, you just need to press the search bar longer, and an option to remove or delete it will pop up.
Although in some devices it is this simple. However, there are many other devices in which it is permanent and can’t be removed easily. We will be providing more solutions.
Disable the Google App
Disabling the Google app from settings can work for a varied range of Android devices. We are providing the steps below for a better explanation.
- Open your settings and then click on Apps.
- In the list of Apps, find Google App, or it can be there as Google open it and disable it.
Restore Google Search Bar Widget
If you have accidentally removed the Google search bar widget and want to restore the google bar widget, then we have the solution for you. The answer is universal irrespective of the brand of the phone you own.
Google app is a default application that comes with every android device. However, it isn’t easy to remove it, but you have followed the above guidelines and managed to remove it. Then we have a solution for you to restore the google bar widget with a few easy steps.
- You need to install the app. To install the app, click here.
- Tap and hold your home screen, and few options will pop up.
- Tap on the widget option. You will see a whole lot of available widgets.
- Scroll down, and you will find Google widget, or else there will be an option to search widgets you can search for Google search bar widget there.
- Tap on the Google Widget. You will now see three widgets:
- At a Glance
- Sound Search
- Click on any of these, and then you can resize the widget according to your liking, and voila, you have restored Widget.
This article was all about the FAQs on the Google search bar. We have tried to cover all the common issues that are caused by the search bar. In case you have some other problems, you can share them with us in the comment section below, and we will try our best to provide you the solutions.