In this article, we are going to discuss the UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme. Under this scheme, the University Grants Commission has asked for Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme Online Application Registration Online Registration Application Form for Single Girl Child.
The main vision of the UGC Scheme is to promote girls to higher education as you in today’s time, girls are not given an education at many places and they are not read and written, but however now they will be provided financial assistance from the government.
Families that have been made eligible for the scholarship scheme there is only one girl. Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme to fill the application form in UGC Scheme, you can fill the form by visiting the official site www.ugc.ac.in or scholarships.gov.in. We will tell you that the eligibility for thsi Scheme and what are the necessary documents have been kept, so read our article carefully.
Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- Applicants under Scheme should be the only daughter.
- Twin children can apply for scholarships under the Scheme.
- If there is a son and a daughter in the family, then the daughter will not be considered eligible for this scholarship.
- Under the Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme, only a single girl pursuing PG courses can apply.
- The applicant should not be more than 30 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants studying under distance education will not be considered eligible for this scholarship.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme online application
Click on this website www.ugc.ac.in or scholarships.gov.in to apply this Scheme online.
- After clicking on this website, you will see the UGC Scheme Selection link.
- Click on the link, fill the information needed, and complete the application form carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- Your form will be considered filled.
- If you have a new user, do a new registration and click on the already registered applicant.