Today we are going to discuss Pm Kusum Yojana, Under this scheme, 20 lakh farmers will be helped to install solar pumps. Presenting the budget for 2020-21, the Finance Minister said that 1.5 million farmers will be provided funds to install grid connected solar pumps. Farmers will also be able to supply additional power grids made from these solar pumps. The Modi government introduced the PM Kusum Yojana in the last term in February 2019, for which a provision of Rs 34,422 crore was made.
Such as providing assistance to the farmers while irrigating and simultaneously generating safe energy to the farmers etc. Apart from this, under this scheme, farmers can sell additional power directly to the government, which will also increase their income. The central government will give 60% of the total cost of the farmers to the solar government for installing solar energy equipment. Dear friends, as you suppose, it costs 1 lakh rupees to install your solar energy. You will be given financial assistance of 60 thousand rupees by the Central Government.
This scheme has enabled farmers to produce solar energy and sell it to the grid. He said that farmers will be able to earn income by generating solar energy on their barren land. PM Kusum Yojana has three components – 10,000 MW grid-connected decentralized renewable power plant, 17.50 lakh grid-separated solar power agricultural pumps and solarization of 1 million grid-connected solar power agricultural pumps. Under the plan, a total of 25,750 MW of solar capacity is planned to be built by 2022 by combining these three components.
The pumps given under this scheme will be installed in place of electric and diesel-powered agricultural pumps. If you want to apply for this scheme online, then you can apply online by visiting its official website, the procedure is given in our article.
Benefits of Kusum Scheme
- Farmers will have to pay only 10% in advance for the installation of Tire Energy Equipment.
- The central government will provide subsidies to the farmers directly in their bank accounts and this will not face any difficulty for the farmers.
- Wasteland will be used by this scheme.
- The bank will provide 30% of the total expenditure in the form of a bank loan to the farmers.
- The government will provide 60% of the total cost of the device as a subsidy to the farmers.
- Tire energy will be magnified by this scheme.
Eligibility for Kusum Yojana
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- It is mandatory to have an Aadhar card.
- The bank’s account number should also be there to apply.
Safflower plan online application in 2020 of document
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- income certificate
- mobile number
- address proof
- Passport size photo
Kusum Yojana online application Kusum Yojana 2020 online
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website , the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of registration ” Online Registration “. Click on this option. After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile, etc. will have to be filled.
- Now after filling the information, finally click on the submit button. After successful registration you are directed to submit the selected beneficiaries 10% cost of the solar pump set to the suppliers approved by the department.
- After this, solar pumps will be installed in their fields in a few days.