Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Toll-Free Number 18002666696 one can dial this toll-free number for any questions related to PMUY Inquiry.
Due to corona virus, the Central Government has announced Rs 2000 help for the farmers and by depositing this amount in the accounts of about 8 crore 70 lakh farmers of the country by the first week of next month will be given. This decision was taken by the Prime Minister due to the loss to the farmers after the 21-day demise of the country.
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has released a toll-free helpline number for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. Candidates from BPL families can call toll free on 18002666696 so that the Prime Minister can get complete information about the Ujjwala scheme and ask their questions.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Toll Free Number 18002666696
However, there is already a 24 × 7 toll free number available for LPG customers, which is 1906 but this new number has been issued exclusively to inquire about the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme connection. In connection with PMUY PMUY will be available in various languages on this new toll free number.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online
The scheme aims to provide housing to every citizen of India by 31 March 2022. Under PM Awas Yojana, 236 crore houses are to be built from 2019 to 2022. PM Awas Yojana has been divided into two phases. One is the PM Rural Housing Scheme and the other is the PM Urban Housing Scheme. Through this article, we will share all the information related to how to see the list of your PM Awas Yojana 2020.
PMAY plan eligibility
- The family managing a total annual income between 6 lakh and 18 lakh is eligible to request an application for ” PM Awas Yojana ( PMAY)”. In addition, candidates can include the income data of the spouse while making a request for this scheme.
- Women who are proven citizens of India are also allowed to apply.
- Candidates who have a home cannot apply for Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana .
- Candidates are only allowed to build or buy new homes. A person cannot enjoy PMAY benefits on already built homes.
- In addition, people belonging to the lower income group, ie the economically weaker and LIG sections are also allowed to apply.
- Any scheduled caste and tribe are also eligible for this PM Awas Yojana .
- Click on this website to see the Pradhan Mantri Urban Housing Scheme 2020 (PM Awas Yojana new list 2020).