West Bengal Integrated Financial management system WBIFMS pay slip, salary slip, gpf & pay scale details available online, we explain how to register and download.
In short farm WBIFMS – West Bengal Integrated Financial management system you can visit the official website www.wbifms.gov.in and check your payslip and many more. WBIFMS offers many facilities to its users, stakeholder, and employees, below are services that WBIFMS offers.
- MIS Reports
- Online PL
Using the above mentioned official website of the WBIFMS users can log in to the site and can check their wbifms pay slip 2020, its statement, loan, leave, TA, DA, LTC, and many more. The Finance Department of the West Bengal Board provides a user friendly environment.
WBIFMS Portal – Online Registration www.wbifms.gov.in
Here are the steps to perform the WBIFMS Registration process. The first important work to do as an employee of West Bengal is to register on www.wbifms.gov.in as an employee. In order to avail Earn Leave, Casual Leave, Loan application for GPF etc registration is compulsory.
You will get following benefits by registering on WBIFMS Portal:
- Download your monthly Pay Slip
- Apply for all types of Leave
- View Leave balance and leave availing details
- Download yearly salary statement for better calculation of Income Tax
- View arrear statement
- Apply for GPF loan and view existing loan details.
- LTC/HTC/TC Application
- TA claim
- Family Nomination update for GPF, GIS, and Death Gratuity
- Pension application initiation
- Submitting Self Appraisal Report
- and many more upcoming services
Visit the website www.wbifms.gov.in and complete the registration process.
Download WBIFMS Pay Slip
Below are the steps to check and download the WBIFMS payslip.
- Now, visit the official website of the board i.e. www.wbifms.gov.in.
- Click on the “E-Services For Employees” Option.
- Next click on the “Sign-In” Option.
- Now a new page of the login will be open.
- provide your User ID and Password.
- In Last click on the Login Button.
- After successfully login click on My Documents option.
- Then in the last Click on view pay slip option.
- Now choose the month to check that particular month payslip.
- Last step, in the last click on download or take a print out of your monthly payslip.
- direct login link here for existing employee login click here