Keyboard Shortcut Keys make your job easy and fast, here we are bringing most important keyboard shortcut key one should know to speed up the productivity or do the job in less time.
The keyboard shortcut keys really help us to save time and do the job much faster way, here I found some of the keyboard shortcut keys which we regularly use on daily basis to accomplish our task, these very generic for all the windows applications.
Ctrl+A. These two keys select an entire document or file content.
Ctrl+B This command used for Setting the text format to bold.
Ctrl+C This command used for Copying the selected text or object.
Ctrl+D It opens the font window in Microsoft Word.
Ctrl+E Center text Align.
Ctrl+F This command Opens a find window.
Ctrl+G This command Opens Find in a browser and word processors.
Ctrl+H This command Opens the Find and Replace in MS Word and Excel
Ctrl+I Italicize text.
Ctrl+J This command is used to set justify alignment in Microsoft Word.
Ctrl+K This command creates a hyperlink to text.
Ctrl+L This command Selects address bar in a browser or left align text.
Ctrl+M This command used to Indent selected text in word
Ctrl+N This command used to create a new page or document.
Ctrl+O It Opens a file in most programs.
Ctrl+P This command Opens a print window to print the page.
Ctrl+R This command reloads a page in a browser or sets right align text.
Ctrl+S This command Saves the document or file.
Ctrl+T It Creates a new tab in an Internet browser or adjusts tabs in word.
Ctrl+U This command sets the underline to selected text.
Ctrl+V This command used to Paste any text or another object that has been copied.
Ctrl+W This command closes a document in Word.
Ctrl+X This command Cuts the selected text or another object.
Ctrl+Y This command reverts the last action, redo.
Windows Key Commands.
- Windows key → This shortcut key Opens or closes Start Menu.
- Windows key + A → This shortcut key opens the Action center.
- Windows key + C → This shortcut key opens Cortana in listening mode.
- Windows key + D → This shortcut key Displays or hides the desktop.
- Windows key + E → This shortcut key opens File Explorer.
- Windows key + G → This shortcut key opens Game bar when a game is open.
- Windows key + H → This shortcut key opens the Share charm.
- Windows key + I → This shortcut key opens Settings.
- Windows key + K → This shortcut key opens the Connect quick action.
- Windows key + L → This shortcut key Locks your PC or switch accounts.
- Windows key + M → This shortcut key Minimizes all windows.
- Windows key + R → This shortcut key Opens Run dialog box.
- Windows key + S → This shortcut key opens Search.
- Windows key + U → This shortcut key opens the Ease of Access Center.
- Windows key + X → This shortcut key opens the Quick Link menu.
Thank you for reading this article, if you have any questions please let us know.
Thank you for visiting my site, for any scripts in these articles you are testing please make sure you have tested this script in our lower environment before you run in production.