The Telangana state’s biggest e-governance portal – Dharani, which will drastically change the way the land records are issued and maintained with the total online operation, actually it was planned to be launched on the Dasara festival Oct 26.
The Dharani portal will give a one-stop solution to the ownership records of all properties, including house, land registration, and further transfer of rights on sale or inheritance. Under this new Revenue Act, Tahsildars have been granted powers to register the agricultural lands and Sub-Registrars handle the registration of non-agricultural lands and other properties. The survey of all properties and uploading the data on the portal will be completed soon.
Telangana government has started the Dharani Telangana portal for the land records of the state agricultural, non-agricultural lands and other properties and also called as “Dharani Portal” and before this portal named as “Maa Bhoomi.” In this portal, we can get the benefit of all the land-related services of Telangana state.
Using this portal people of Telangana state can utilize land-related services like Pahani, Patta, Market Value, Encumbrance certificate, ownership, and other land records.
Dharani portal also has the details of landowners, assessment, area, soil type, water source, nature of possession of land, tenancy, liabilities, crops grown, etc. Through this portal, one can view the village/individual Adangal and 1b details. Apart from land records, people can also check agricultural land details.
List of Services from Telangana Dharani Portal
Dharani portal offers the below services.
- Agriculture Income certificate
- Land Conversion/NALA
- Certified Copy
- Duty and Fee calculator
- Encumbrance certificate
- Slot Booking and Rescheduling
- Track Application
- View receipts
- View unit rates
- Public data entry
- Payment of registration services
- Encumbrance search
How to login dharani website
- Visit the official website https://dharani.telangana.gov.in of Dharani, Telangana.
- select the option agriculture and Non- Agriculture as per your requirement.
If you are choosing the Non-Agriculture option then you will get a page where you can find the login option left side pane.
Click on Login option and fill out all the details as below screenshot showing.
- Select the user type as a citizen, enter the mobile number used while registering.
- Click on forget the password, and enter again the mobile number and Captcha code.
- OTP will generate to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and Captcha and click on validate OTP.
- A new page opens, enter the mobile number and password which must contain capital and small letters, numeric and a special character.
- Password is created and again come to the home page, click on login.
- Enter the user type, mobile number, password, and Captcha to login to the Dharani.
Dharani Telangana How to Check Land Records Online
- In this article, we will tell you how to check the land records online of Telangana state visit the official website of Dharani.
- On the home page click on the “registered document details.”
- After that, a new page opens, enter the details of the district, SRO, book type, registration year, document number, Captcha code.
- Now click on submit and also can reset the information if required.
- once you submitting the land records displayed on the screen.
Dharani How to check the Land Application Status
- To know the land application status, visit the Dharani TS.
- On the home page click on Know your application status.
- Enter the application number, registration document number, and Captcha.
- Now Click on the submit option to know the application status.
For all the latest updates and modifications please visit the official website https://dharani.telangana.gov.in our website information is for referrence and not responsible for any actions.