Windows 10 Taskbar not working, sometimes a user may face bugs while using Windows 10, resulting in a bad user experience. There are many bugs that a user may encounter from time to time, but in today’s article, we will be covering taskbar bugs for windows 10, a guide on turning on Bluetooth in Windows 10 and Fix for the microphone not working. There are several methods to fix a bug, but we will be guiding you about the easiest ones, and all of them will work for you.
Table of Contents
- Taskbar not working, unresponsive, or frozen.
- How to turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10.
- The microphone is not working.
Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working, Unresponsive or Frozen
Sometimes Windows 10 taskbar doesn’t respond and is unresponsive or is frozen. Windows 10 isn’t perfect and has some flaws, but we have provided you with all the options to make it work.
Restarting Windows Explorer
Restarting Windows Explorer is the fastest and the easiest way to solve your Windows problems, especially the taskbar.
- Press the “R” key along with the Windows key to launch the “Run” command.
- In the text field, type “taskmgr.exe” and click “OK.”
- This would launch the task manager.
- In the above bar, you would see a “Processes” tab.
- In the Processes, locate Windows Explorer and click on it.
- Click on the “Restart.”
- It will restart the whole Windows Explorer.
This was one of the easiest methods to solve this problem.
How to turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10
These days every device comes with Bluetooth, and the same is the case with every laptop. Mostly every laptop nowadays comes with Bluetooth. In case you have a desktop, you could buy a Bluetooth modem and connect with other devices using Bluetooth. Assuming you have Bluetooth on your laptop or desktop. Let’s guide you on how to set it up and make it work for you.
- Click on the Windows key and open the “settings” app, or you can use the shortcut to open settings Win+I and click on the “Devices” category.
- Once you are on the devices page, click on the “Bluetooth and Other Devices” tab. Make sure Bluetooth is switched “On.”
- An alternative way could be that you can quickly open the Action Center (Win+A). Here you can enable Bluetooth from the Action Center.
Fix for Windows 10 Microphone Not Working
If your Windows 10 Mic is not working, then there could be several issues. We have listed several fixes to make your Mic working again. To start off with:
- Run Windows 10 troubleshooter. Windows 10 has several built-in troubleshooting options. You can right-click the “Speakers” icon in the taskbar and click on “Troubleshoot sound problems” to search for solutions.
- If the above solution doesn’t work, check individual app settings. There are several software like Zoom, which have their audio input options. If you are also facing similar software situations, then it is better to look out for the option where you can choose the audio input.
- Updating hardware drivers is another solution. If Windows 10 detects your microphone in the Device Manager yet, it can’t detect any audio. It is an excellent option to check if the drivers are up-to-date. If they are not updated, then you can update them from your laptop manufacturer’s website.
- Checking app permissions is another solution. The Windows 10 update can sometimes reset app settings. To check the permissions, go to “Windows 10 app permissions settings” and make sure the software has permission to access your microphone.
We hope with this article, we have solved most of your queries regarding bugs in Windows 10, visit Microsoft.com for more information.