AIMS website login portal allows to download the Indian Railways employee payslip, gpf &pay scale. One can also use the AIMS mobile application, one can also check how to do registration in RESS Portal and view RPF Payslip.
Indian Railways is one of the largest railway networks in the world 2.5 million people travel daily in Indian trains. There are a total of 7,500 railway stations in India, big and small. Charbagh station of Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh is known for its beauty apart from other rail stations. In addition, the name of the main station of New Delhi has also been recorded in the Guinness Book of Records for the world’s largest route relay interlocking system. The record of the world’s longest platform is also named after the Indian Railways. Gorakhpur Situation Station Platform in Uttar Pradesh has a length of 1366.33 meters.
If you are looking for an information to check aims mobile portal Indian railway salary slip or payslip? you need to follow below given steps. Although AIMSportal offers the Railway payslip services to every Indian Railway employee to check their monthly railway employee salary slip online from the official website.
The main objective of AIMS portal provides the login services but in order to complete your AIMS railway employee download, you must be able aware of the steps that are required to get access to your AIMS railway payslip profile.
Now below section explains how to complete steps to successfully your AIMS railway salary slip login and Indian Railways employee payslip download pdf format file.
Indian Railway Employee Payslip
- Visit the official portal of AIMS Indian Railways (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in)
- In the homepage find the Employee Self Service option.
- When you see it click on Employee Self Service option.
- Now the AIMS Railways employee Login page appears.
- Provide your official User id or employee code.
- And then enter your personal password.
- Now, click on the Submit option.
- On the next page, your AIMS railway salary slip will be displayed on the screen.
Indian Railway RESS Portal Registration Process Steps
Follow the below steps to register for RESS.
- Your Aadhar Card Number.
- Active mobile number.
- Date of Birth.
How Do I Register For RESS?
- Visit the AIMS portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Click on the Employee Self Services option at the homepage.
- Now the New Registration option will be at the end of the Login page.
- Click on the New Registration option.
- On the next page enter your Aadhar card number, mobile number, and DOB.
- At the end, click on the Submit option.
- Your AIMS employee payslip password will be sent to your mobile number.
- Provide the password when asked by the portal in the next page.
- Then click on the Login or Register option.