Telangana government has been providing a great financial benefit to the brides and women of the state. The Telangana government has introduced a new scheme the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for the empowerment of all telangana people, this scheme benefits to women who residing in their state.
In this article we are going to bring up required procedure to get the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme for the year 2020 financial benefit from the government, this article also helps additional details such as eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, and process to check the status of Kalyana Laxmi scheme application form and other various elements covers under this scheme.
For this Kalyan Lakshmi / Marriage Mubarak Scheme the Telangana Government has increased the financial benefits from Rs. 75,116 to Rs. 1,00,116. The T.S Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao announced in a statement in the Legislative Assembly, “I am happy to mention that the amount given for the marriage of a girl under the Kalyan Lakshmi / Marriage Mubarak scheme was increased from Rs. 75,116 to Rs. 1,00,116.
Kalyana Lakshmi Details.
|Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
|Government of Telangana
|Brides of Telangana
|Providing financial funds
Kalyana Lakshmi Eligibility Criteria
One must meet the eligibility criteria of the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme to apply, here are the conditions.
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The bride must be of 18 years of age.
- A Bride must belong to below the poverty line category.
- The bride must belong to minority groups.
Kalyana Lakshmi Income Criteria-
- For Kalyana Laxmi-
- For SC Rs.2,00,000/-
- ST Rs.2,00,000/-
- For BC/EBC:
- Urban- Rs.2,00,000/-
- Rural- Rs.1,50,000/-
- For Shaadi Mubarak- Rs.2,00,000/-
Kalyana Lakshmi Documents Required
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme in the year 2020:-
- Aadhaar card for identification
- Birth certificate of the bride issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details of the bride and bride’s mother
- Wedding Card (optional)
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Bride’s Photo
- Age proof certificate
Kalyana Lakshmi apply online
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the following application process mentioned below:-
- First, visit the official website of this scheme given here.
- On the homepage, click on the Kalyana Lakshmi link present there.
- You can also click on the direct link given here.
The application form will be displayed on your screen.
Kalyana Lakshmi Application Status Online
Once you applied the kalyana Lakshmi scheme and you want to get the status of application then follow the below steps
- First, visit the link given here
- Once you are on the webpage, enter your aadhar number and phone number
- Click on Get status and print
- The status of your application form will be displayed on your PC.
- Take a printout for the future.