In this article we are going to discuss abut Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana, Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi ji has lunched Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana. The main objective of Pandit Rojgar Protsahan Yojana is to reduce unemployment from the country.
PMRPY Employment Incentive Scheme designed for the young educated population of the country who are unemployed. The purpose of this loan scheme is to provide subsidized finance to educated but unemployed youth of India for the sole purpose of starting a manufacturing, trade, service or business venture.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana loan subsidy
- The maximum amount available in different sectors under PMRPY is as follows. There are 2 lakhs in the business sector, 5 lakhs in the service sector, 5 lakhs in the industrial sector also. If there are two or more people involved for the partnership, then a loan of 10 lakh can be obtained.
- No guarantee or security is required for projects costing Rs 2 lakh by individuals from the business and service sector. Each partner has been given a discount of up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Coverage up to Rs 5 lakh per person has been given for Small Scale Industries (SSI).
- The subsidy is available up to 15% under the Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana, which is limited to Rs 12,500 per person. The subsidy is limited to Rs 15,000 for the North East states, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal and Jammu, and Kashmir regions. Self-help groups can avail subsidy up to Rs 15,000 per beneficiary, which is limited to Rs 0.25 lakh per group.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 35 years.
- 10 years age relaxation is applicable for women, SC / ST, Ex-servicemen and Physically handicapped.
- So the age limit for citizens of North-Eastern states is 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant must have a certificate of their field for at least 3 years.
- You must have passed at least eighth.
- To apply, one must obtain a government recognized examination for at least 6 months.
- The total annual income of the applicant along with the applying spouse and parents should not exceed 1 lakh.
- If you are a new user, register yourself and after that, click on the login.
- Give the user name and password, then click on Sign in.
- The registration process should be done before the 10th of every month, otherwise, you will not be able to get the same.
- It’s a simple registration process one can get benefited easly.