Dear readers today we are going to discuss the information about filling the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme 2020 online application form. How you can avail the scholarship by filling the online Modi Scholarship Scheme application form at home.
Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi has started the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020 for students. The main objective of pm scholarship yojana 2020 is to provide students with higher education.
This scholarship scheme is for the children of Ex-Serviceman and Ex-Coast Guard families of India. The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme was launched in the year 2016 by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. But the plan had to be discontinued after a few days. But once again this scheme is being started in a new way.
Under this scheme, the central government will provide aid to the students. Interested students can apply online for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme registration. In this article, we are providing you all the information related to the PM Scholarship Scheme.
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020
Friends, as you know there are so many students who are unable to get education due to lack of funds, Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme was launched to further promote education and financial assistance to poor children for studies.
The Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme is a scheme in which poor / SC / ST / OBC / BPL students are awarded scholarships by the government after passing 10th and 12th, so that the students can complete further studies.
Whoever the student wants to fill the online application application form for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020, read this article carefully and in detail, we will tell you how you can avail the scheme by filling the Pradhanmantri yojana 2020 application form. The Scholarship Scheme 2020 will explain in detail about the necessary eligibility documents.
Benefits of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
- Students who score 75% marks in class XII scholarships will be given to those students for 10 months, Rs. 1 thousand every month.
- The children whose parents are associated with Army Navi, Air force can apply for the scholarship form.
- The government will benefit the students who are good in studies but are financially weak.
- For students who have passed 10th and 12th but are unable to do graduation or any course due to financial constraints, the government will bear the cost of further studies to those students.
- Students who are preparing for any kind of business course will be given a scholarship of Rs 2000 every month for 4-5 years and they should have at least 50% marks in every subject. If a student has less than 50% marks then the scholarship of that student will be canceled.
- Under the pm Scholarship Scheme 2020, the government will give a scholarship of 25 thousand rupees to those students who bring 85% marks in 12th standard.
Eligibility for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019 The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- pm scholarship yojana 2019 Only financially weak student can apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme applicant should be less than 6 lakh rupees.
- The central scholarship scheme applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar card is mandatory to apply.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a copy of any bank passbook.
- It is mandatory for the person to have a birth certificate.
- The applicant should have the marksheet.
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020 online application
- Click on this website to apply online for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020 form.
- After clicking in the link given above, the official website of the Central Sainik Board (Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department) will open.
- Here you have to go down by Scroll Down. After that, you have to click on the option “PM Scholarship Scheme”.
- Click on the link below to go to the Direct Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme (Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat).
- In the next web page, you have to click on the “Register” button, as shown in the image above.
- After clicking on the Register option, the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme registration form will open.
- Carefully fill all the information asked in the registration form and after that, click on the “Submit” button.