Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme 2020 we will tell you how you can take advantage of the Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme. Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has launched the Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme for farmers.
Friends as you know India is an agricultural country and India is mostly a farmer. And most of the people depend on their farming. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started a unique initiative for farmers. now farmers can now insure their crops. As you know Most people in India depend on agriculture. And many farmers give loans to moneylenders and banks to do agriculture.
In countries like India, problems like drought and floods have increased due to global warming. Due to which many times farmers face a lot of loss. Sometimes there is so much damage. That the farmers get upset and even commit suicide. In view of such problems of farmers, the central government has constructed pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana.
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme 2020
The Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme has been created so that as you know the crops of farmers get ruined when there is flood due to drought. And they have difficulty in giving loans taken from moneylenders and banks. But now this will not happen, farmers can take insurance of their crop by taking up the Scheme.
Under this scheme and the central government plans to spend 8800 crores rupees. Under PM fasal bima yojana policy, farmers pay 1.5% for Kharif crop 2% for Ravi’s crop. After which financial assistance is provided on the damage done to the crop due to natural calamities like drought flooding.
Dear friends, read this article carefully in detail, we will give detailed information about Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana online registration in this article. And will tell you how you can make food by filling the online form sitting at home.
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility
- Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme 2020 can insur not only your land but also the crops taken on hire.
- Only people without loans can get the benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme 2020.
- The government has not created any special criteria for this.
- The government wants to add more and more farmers to this scheme.
- Therefore, this plan has been made very simple.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- In this way, they will get the benefit of insurance being provided by the farmers for their crops.
- Any big and small farmer can apply for this scheme. And can recover the loss of crops due to natural calamities.
- The government wants to add more and more farmers to this scheme. So he has made it very simple.
- The premium of pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana (PMFBY) is very low. In this, 2% for kharif crop, 1.5% for sun crop and 5% for commercial crop have to be paid.
- Due to crop damage, funds are provided in the bank account of the farmer applying for crop insurance.
- In the PMFBY farmers are provided tax free.
- The farmer can also keep a nominee while applying for the PMFBY.
Crop insurance scheme 2020 important documents
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank account information
- Date of day the farmer started sowing the crop
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme 2020 online application
- Click on this website to fill the form online.
- To apply for crop insurance scheme, first you have to create an account on the official website.
- To create an account, you have to click on the registration and all the information asked here will have to be corrected correctly.
- After filling all the information, click on the submit button and after that your account will become official website.