Dear readers, the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi has formed the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020. Everyone has a dream to have their own house. There are many people in our country who are unable to take a house. And the main reason for this is inflation and poverty. In today’s time for people who are struggling with financial constraints to fulfill their dream of building a house Modi ji has brought housing scheme, this scheme has been run separately for the people of urban and rural areas. The names of which are as follows: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban Prime Minister Housing Scheme is rural.
Prime Minister Housing Scheme was announced on 25 June 2015 in the morning by Narendra Modi, this new step of development on one side is India’s next step. If we move in this direction with honesty and dedication, then in the next 7 years, by 2022 everyone will have their own house , how beautiful it is to hear this statement. When its original form is revealed, the entire image of the country will change. This scheme will be completed in all 4,041 cities and towns in all 29 states and 7 union territories. Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji heard the people in India facing a very serious problem. Launched new scheme, this scheme was named as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The main view of this scheme is to meet the above residential needs of needy families.
- Under this scheme, giving a big relief to the people who are making a decision to build houses in cities, a rebate of 4% is given on the interest given on the house of 9 lakh and 3% on the home loan up to 12 lakh.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the target of houses to be built in rural areas has been increased by 33%, ie 33% more people living in rural areas will be included in this housing scheme. Has announced to reduce the interest rates, all classes will get the benefit.
- Apart from this, people who want to build their house in rural areas or want to get it repaired will be given a rebate of 3% in the interest given on loans up to two lakh rupees under this scheme.
Three phases of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
First stage ; In the first phase, houses will be constructed in 100 cities of the country at affordable rates under the housing scheme. This first phase has been started from April 2015 and the time has been set till March 2017 to complete it.
Second stage ; After the completion of the first phase, 200 cities have been added to the second phase, 200 cities have been added to build affordable houses in the second phase. This phase is targeted to be completed by March 2019.
The third stage ; The third phase will be started in April 2019 and will be completed by March 2022. The remaining cities will be included in this phase.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme and EWS category will be given only to the families of LIG, only a family will be placed in the EWS category only if the annual income does not exceed 3 lakhs.
- This will be kept in LIG category only if the annual income will be between 3 lakh to 6 lakh.
- The application will have to be done in the name of the woman of the family.
- The age of that day should be between 21 and 55 years.
- If any family member already has a pucca house, they will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin 2020
- To apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, villagers have to click on the website given here.
- As soon as you click on the website, you will see the application form to apply for Grameen Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Prime Minister Housing Scheme 2020 Urban Online Application
- For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana visit website pmaymis.gov.in
- To go to the website, go to the link of ” Citizen Assessment ” and choose one of the options.
- If you currently live in a slum, click on “For Slum Dwellers” or click on ” Benefit Under Other 3 Components “.