Today we are going to give information about Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana in our article. How can you take advantage of online Prime Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started the Pradhan Mantri Swarojgar Yojana 2020 to give employment to the youth of India, so that I can start my own business i.e. start my business and stand on my feet by taking loans from banks at cheap rates.
now all the youth can start their business by taking loans from banks at cheaper rates. The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana is to provide loans to unemployed youth. Whatever youth who want to do their job to get employment, youth can start their business by taking loans from banks at cheap rates.
Prime Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme 2020
To provide employment to unemployed youth, the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yuva Rozgar Yojana has been launched in 2020. The youth do not take loans from banks and they are not able to start their new business, if the interest rate will be less then all the youth will take loans. And start a new business if the youth of our country stand on their feet.
The total cost of employment to be started by the beneficiaries applying under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana should be up to Rs 2 lakh. Unemployed youth who want to start their own business but are unable to start due to weak economic conditions can avail this scheme.
Key Points Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
|Age||18 to 35 years|
|educational qualification||Minimum 8th grade pass|
|Rate of interest||Normal rate determined by bank|
|Payback time||Three to 7 years after initial moratorium time has expired|
|family income||Annual family income should not exceed Rs 40,000|
|the residence||The permanent residence of the beneficiary must be at least 3 years old|
|Loan defaulter||There should not be a loan defaulter of any nationalized financial institution / bank / cooperative bank.|
|Subsidy and Margin Money||Subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost subject to ceiling of Rs. 7,500 per borrower|
|Collateral||No collateral for project up to Rs.2 lakh|
|reservation||sections (SCs / STs), including women|
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
- To get the benefit of this scheme you must be between 18 and 35 years of age. 10 years age relaxation is applicable for women, SC / ST, Ex-servicemen and physically handicapped
- At the same time, the age limit for citizens of North-Eastern states is 18 to 40 years.
- Also you should be a permanent resident of your area for at least 3 years.
- The applicant has not taken loan from any bank before
- You must have passed at least 8th.
- Candidates trained in a government recognized business institution for at least 6 months should have priority.
- The total annual income of the applicant along with the spouse and parents should not exceed 1 lakh.
Documents required for PMRY 2020
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- identity card
- Description of the business to be started
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
The maximum amount available in different sectors under PMRPY is as follows. There are 2 lakhs in business sector, 5 lakhs in service sector, 5 lakhs in industrial sector also. If there are two or more people involved for the partnership, then a loan of 10 lakh can be obtained.
No guarantee or security is required for projects costing Rs 2 lakh by individuals from the business and service sector. Each partner has been given a discount of up to Rs 2 lakh. Coverage up to Rs 5 lakh per person has been given for Small Scale Industries (SSI).
Prime Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme online application
- To apply online in the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme, click on this website.
- After clicking on this website, you will see the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana Application Form.
- Click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, fill the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Then click on submit button.