In this article we will be discussing two different Pokemon games first is the Pokemon Sword and Shield Post-Game guide the next Pokemon Game would be the only Pokemon MMORPG game Pokemon Legends.
Pokemon Sword and Shield Post
When you beat Leon in Pokemon Sword and Shield, you are now the new Champion of Galar. Now the credits have started to roll out, but that’s not the end of the game. You can still do a lot of things, collect and acquire many more things. So we have prepared a small Pokemon Sword and Shield Post-Game Guide especially for you.
Completing the Legendary Quest
After you have completed the game, you might have come across the power of Zacian or Zamazenta’s power from the earlier story of the game. But you won’t still have managed to catch any of those legendary pokemon—post-game, you might just want to head over to Slumbering Weald and start the Legendary Quest.
Partake in Battle Tower
Once you have successfully become the champion of Galar, the Battle Tower or the Rose Tower in Wyndon would be unlocked. This would allow you to participate in Single or Doubles Pokemon battles with other strong trainers and help you to collect Battle Points (BP) after each victory along with other useful items.
Collect Charmander that would turn into Gigantamax Charizard
Go to Postwick, head to Hop and Leon’s house, and then go upstairs. You will find a Poke ball lying on the ground unattended. Just pick it up, and you will find a letter from Leon, stating that the Charmander is a special one just for you too, for free. This Charmander would evolve into a Gigantamax Charizard later on.
Get the Master Ball and Beast Ball
When you get back to your place at Postwick and check your kitchen, you will come across a guest, Professor Magnolia. She would present you with a Master Ball. You will only get one in the whole game, so use it wisely.
To obtain a Beast Ball, you can get it through Stow-on-Side. Just try your luck with the merchant. You might just get lucky.
A few nurseries are located in the game, giving you an option to leave up to two pokemon with the workers, who would take care and look after them. This would help you gain some extra Exp. for the Pokemons left with the workers in the nursery. This way, you could also breed them and luckily get a Pokemon Egg.
Breeding your pokemon tends to be one of the best ways to obtain Pokemon with optimal stats in terms of Individual Values (IVs), Natures, and Abilities.
Pokemon Legends Game
Pokemon Legends is the one and only MMORPG Pokemon Game. It has been in production for quite a few years now. It has been progressing and become better and amazing since its first launch. It is quite different from the other Fan-Made Pokemon Multiplayer Online Games.
Pokemon Legends Review
- Pokemon Legends is a browser-based game made using the HTML5 tech, so you don’t have to worry about downloading it on your console or PC.
- It is built by collecting and capitalizing on the experience of building multiple fan games over the last few years. Hence, it has somewhat every element of the other Pokemon multiplayer games you might have played in the past.
- It was developed and Programmed by Kyro, the original creator of Pokemon World Online, Pokemon Battle Arena, and The Pokemon League.
- The tournaments held in this game are automated, so various tournaments begin every hour. So you can participate in any of those tournaments to show off your skills, and the tournaments work as long as there are enough players available in the Arena to participate. Different tournaments may have various level restrictions.
- The tournaments’ prizes include shiny pokemon, which are considered to be quite powerful in the game.
- To play Pokemon Legends, just go through their website and create your account to start your Pokemon Trainer career.
Click here to play Pokemon Legends.